fishing weapon. would this work in Oz

doggsmit

While surfing the net i came accross this,

"There is a little-known secret to finding swarms of hungry game fish – and catching them at will. It is one of the most powerful fishing discoveries I have ever witnessed, and it works time and time again with a consistency unmatched by any method I have ever tried........."

ITs ment to attract plankton,bait fish... im seriously thinking of buying my self a new present!!:woohoo:

http://ragefishing.webs.com/saltwaterfishingweapon.htm

Do you think it woul work here in Oz?

its just the bright green light in the water that attracts the plankton

put a green lense on a spotlight and try it

the commercialy produced systems cost $300-$400us +battery

you could probably make your own alot cheaper with some clear plastic tube and a heap of green high intensity L.E.D.s

wont let me change my about me and occupation, never mind,i will try again tmrw.

I like your idea of the green light, i like to tinker in my garage. Im sure i Can come up with something. for a hell of a lot less. Thank you Jeff F. That WAS very helpful and you may have saved me some coin if it works.

It aint cheap either, I noticed AUD its like $288 + postage, (free only in US) $280ish. Bit of a sceptic here as the site (bit dodgy) keeps on repeating the (danoz direct) style selling propaganda used to brain wash people into buying said product. Leading a cautious person like myself left wondering if it even really does work.

Anyone want to elaborate more on the Green light attracting plankton theory and if in fact the light alone would even attract these Zooplankton in the time frames suggested by this marketing promotion.

Must work but i dont think ill be buying it. He has "the evening secret," im being led to belive that these things maynot

work during the day so maybe the light will work better at night, if that is the case and the spot light with a green lense doesnt work,i would try it where i would expect to find squid, so that i would still have something to gain from the experiment?

yea mate, well looks like this product was already dissected and discredited by another forum, discussions prove its a scam and dates back 2 years ago, where this guy was peddling the limited time nonsense back then. see it here

/>http://forums.basspro.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=005207

Archived