Pine sesh 19th of oct pics added

burger93

Gday all went down the pine today wit me mate for a flick around.Ended up jsut trolling aronf with some cheap little hard boddies.We started trolling gettting snag after snag and had to keen going back and retreaving them.After about 20 mins me mates rod took off we both thourght he we go another snag so he give it a big yank nd it just exsloded off and we both new this was no snag.Well after a few tense moments we had a 80cm thready landed.Afew pics later it was all released to fight anohter day.We kept trolling around when me mates rod goes off again and this time it was a 40cm flatty.Again a few pics and he let it go. We kept trolling and again me mates rod took of this time a cat fish which we didnt take a pic of and we just released.Well i didnt catch a fish all day but yea im used to catching nothing so yea haha.Not a bad day one the water and all caught on some HB which was about 5 bucks and neva used before soo yea im now gunna get more HBs ahah.

thanks for reading tight lines.

Dude thats very exciting indeed.. Great work! If you've got the pics to back it up then thats a great catch.. Especially trolling! I have always wondered why Thredfin haven't moved into all the other Brisbane creeks around Schultz, Pine and Nundah and Cabbage etc..

If the species is so dense in the Brisbane river which has more or less the exact same mangrove waterway only on a much larger scale why wouldn't some have headed for the other creeks? Strong prawn populations, and herring and mullet for that matter..

I mean Jew have made their way to these places. Maybe we will start to see more and more.

Chris

Archived