[RESOLVED] PMs still not working

Dinodadog

Angus mentioned in the rods for sale post that the PMs are working, well just letting you know that mine is still not working and when I go to someones profile and click onto write nothing happens.I am getting a bit worried as I am starting to talk to myself. My wife just looked over my shoulder and said what do you mean starting.

Dinodadog wrote:

switched to firefox now have to work out how to save favourites

you can import your bookmarks from internet explorer.in Firefox go to Bookmarks. select Organize Bookmarks. a window will pop up. select Import and Backup. click on the Import HTML option. select the Import from Microsoft Internet Explorer and click Next. this will import all the favorites you have listed in internet explorer so you dont have to go to your old websites and save them all again. you will have to redo all your usernames and passwords in firefox tho. hope it helps

yes as mentioned, there is an issue with Internet Explorer at the moment (due to we believe a conflict in javascript) and so we are working on the issue and hope to have it resolved within the next few days. Unfortunately until this is fixed some things dont work in Internet Explorer (eg Add Friends, Send PM etc). A workaround til we get it fixed for IE is as others have mentioned to use Firefox (which we believe is a faster and better browser anyway).

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone :)

Archived