Blades For Sale

scrote

Gday AFOers

I have a new lot of blades ready to go !

for those who dont know,the small blades are 50mm 1/4oz and the bigger blades are 60mm 1/2oz.

they have 2 x coats of etch primer,2 x coats of base colour,decorative colours and 2 x coats of clear to finish them off.

blades {no hooks,clip etc} are $6 each or 10 for $50

blades with clip and Mustad double hooks are $7 each or 10 for $60

postage is $6 registered and insured

if you have an order or questions dont hesitate to PM or email scottandjodiand5@bigpond.com

Scott

colours below please note that i am a crap photographer and the pics dont realy do the lures justice

new_scizz_023_240_x_320.jpg

Mat Black Orange - SEB {sh&t equals bream}

Purple Glimmer - Grass Hopper

Purple tail - Mat Black Pink

Bleeding Roe - Golden Roe

cont

new_scizz_031_240_x_320.jpg

the top 4 in the right hand column are copper one side and gold the other,the next 2 in the rh column are brown one side green the other,i call them gold flasher and camo flasher,the rest are as follows:

left column

Golden Bleeder

Bleeding Madpie

Roed Up Pink Nipper

Copper

Chocy Soldier

Frog

right column

Flashers x 6

Nippers Sperm {red head gold body}

Pink Silver Tail

Gold Silver Tail

Black Silver Tail

Road Kill

again please remember i am a terrible photographer :blush:

Gday mr he who will be named later,m8 just come good after the liver transplant i had to get after SOO lol,been good m8 flat out but good ,how about yourself ?

51MPL

m8 i have a few of each colour but i can make as many as you want in any colour you want within reason,i can do the bigger blades in any of the colours as well,takes around a week to finish them depending on the weather,if you want custom colours it is a little extra

Hey srote long time buddy, malcom did you proud at the pin trip last weekend ha ha, blades are looking good mate ;) are you coming up for the river classic?? if so we should see what colours cracl on in the brizzy river.. im sure you can drum up some orders between now and then and deliver at the classic :P

Cheers mate

Trav

Trav m8 the hooks are both upside down

Cam i sent an email let me know if you didnt get it

Jeff thanks for the feedback,its good to see your getting fish on them

guys as Trav said the hookup rate with trebles is way better than with doubles so i am going to throw in a set of rings for each blade for those who want to put trebles on the lures,having said that trebles are more likely to get snagged but there is a good method of getting them off that works around 8 out of 10 times,that is getting yourself over the top of the snagged lure and repeatedly hit the butt of your rod very quickly which will rattle the lure off whatever it is snagged on,give it a go you will be surprized at how well it works,i probably shouldnt have told you that

nice 1 Trav,good to get some feed back,thanks m8

my lure making partner and i have been smashing the jew and bream on the blades,between 2 of us we have caught around 80 jew and over 100 bream in the last 2 days,the biggest being a very respectable jew around 25lb,all except a couple of 60cm jew were released to fight another day.

yeah good move Joe i have been useing the doubles over the last few days on the jew and bream,i noticed that the hook up rate is about 1/2 of that of trebles but surprisingly the snag rate was not much different,by the time the next batch is done i should have trebles for both sizes

Scott

Archived