the BRC

tugger

was anyone thinking of doing an overnighter on the river or bank for the brissy river classic? i will probably anchor up away from the wharfs upstream of hamilton at least to get away from any shipping when i have a kip,would be good to raft up with a few boats after fishing has worn me out

mark

Keen-as-fisho wrote:

My old man and I will probably do a camp out on the boat. Its his birthday on the 21st of november and the entry was my gift to him, (his stoked) so we will have a few jimmies on board aswell :P Wheres a safe place to leave the car and trailer for the night along the river, fishos?
colmslie boat ramp will be ok, mine will be there, and prob people commin and goin all night al well as ppl fishin off the jetty. if your down brekky way pop over, you won't bloody miss us. 3/4 boats tied up together eatin pizza music happenin, lines, well! in the water and a few merry chaps on board these boats. :silly:

tugger wrote:

was anyone thinking of doing an overnighter on the river or bank for the brissy river classic? i will probably anchor up away from the wharfs upstream of hamilton at least to get away from any shipping when i have a kip,would be good to raft up with a few boats after fishing has worn me out

mark

You got a deckie for this yet tuggs?

Care to take me along? Can try to work the mojo on your boat too!!

want me to hold a spot for ya davo? expecting some others to turn up and want our pizza at 3 in the morning. takin the lil oven too. the boat will be commin out in the morning though, stuff stayin there all day. hehe, so only drinkin, ooops i mean fishin at night. city cat!!! what citycat! DOH.

Archived