better ways of spendin money!

noname

while i'm sittin here at blooby 11.35 pm i'm wounderin how the hell a boat trailer me mates bought could add up to so much money. it's a 2nd hand trailer, yeah it's in good condition, and for $9700 it would bloody well wanna be. it's for a 625 cruise craft explorer, but i can't come up with a price anywhere near that for the life of me. you add a new 200 hp optimax and an nes v8 cruiser to tow it with, and buggar me thats a lot of fish to be catchin. ah well at least it looks good goin down the highway i guess.

noname wrote:

while i'm sittin here at bloody 11.35 pm i'm wounderin how the hell a boat trailer me mates bought could add up to so much money. it's a 2nd hand trailer, yeah it's in good condition, and for $9700 it would bloody well wanna be. it's for a 625 cruise craft explorer, but i can't come up with a price anywhere near that for the life of me. you add a new 200 hp optimax and an nes v8 cruiser to tow it with, and buggar me thats a lot of fish to be catchin. ah well at least it looks good goin down the highway i guess.

Archived