Port and surroundings today 25th

Keen-as-fisho

Early start this morning, on the water at 430am. Dead calm not a ripple no movement at all which equaled no fish :( . A few hours went past casting for not even a bite. 1st stop was the pipeline then ont the poo shoot and the sunken wall then down to the other sunken wall across from the tuggers where I landed my first flatty at 42cm (which was released to grow bigger for the BRC :P ) which was caught on tomcas berkley frenzy that I had borrowed and forgot to return :blush:. Then into boggy where I had my crab pots (only one keeper :angry: ). Here I drifted and flicked an assortment of sp's. Two more flatties were caught around the 35ish mark and one small squire at 25cm. Called it at 12, too windy and headed to caltex servo for a hot box feed, only to find the kitchen closed at lunch time :angry:

25102009204.jpg

25102009205.jpg

Keen-as-fisho wrote:

white center console, going back and forth! there whern't to many boats about this morning, a few yaks however, when the wind picked up there were about six boats and a jetski fishing around the green beacon in the main channel, what would they've been chasin?

prob chasin wateva the first boat was chasin!!! i have found when u pull up in ur own spot u will be the only one there but when u leave you wil leave 5 other boats :P im not goina lie as when i see a group of boats i always wonder are they on the hot bite and should i join them!

Archived