Hi New To AFO

dattofan

Hi every body ,I just joined AFO recently and have been sussing a few fishing areas from the upper brisbane river down to and up to scarborough point,so many places and spots in between to choose from,i mostly try for flat-head or any other fish that might take my bait, so far its been a bit of a miss or hit afair,but nothing beats getting out for the day near the water and getting the line wet and enjoying the fresh air.Im only a land based angler so ive checked a lot on google earth to make sure i can access places.Great web site and hopefully I will get some pic's up when and if i get lucky.

there is a thing goin on up at somerset in a few weeks, for a weekend of campin , drinkin, fishing and tellin tall tales, not a prob if ya don't have a boat, will surely get a lift somewhere, hell, ppl can take my tinnie after i am done checkin the pots. just a thought.

hey, ahh brian, you up for this, will be good mate.

Welcome aboard mate!

We also have the BFo X-MAS Party coming up on the 7th Of November. Details in the "Fishing Events" thread.

I would encourage any and all to come to this, whether you are an event regular or not. A great chance to put names to faces and in turn make turning up to future events, accepting deckie spots etc that much easier.

Cheers.

Angus

ellicat wrote:

The BRC and then Monduran for the week has seen me devoid of brownie points mate, so I'm highly doubtful.....although shortie has planted a seed of deception for a day trip there lol

Can only imagine what this means :huh:

And welcome dattofan!!!! best way to get amongst it is tag alongs with other afoers if someone is going for a flick off the flats just ask mate ;)

Archived