Scarb Jacks Wed 28-10

Travis

Travis wrote:

Yeah mate had a ball waithing for any hour with no action only to discover my poddys had been playing ring a ring a rosie with each other :laugh: i think its got potential tho when the barometer is going nuts

haha true true.. bugger aye, I fished cabbage tree with baby moreton bay herring from high to 3 hours of run out and finally had something on the other end once i was reeling in to leave.. had a few furious runs but then spat the bait.. was only using bloody small bream hooks. there were some serious teeth marks on the bait so wasnt a catty. Just enough to leave me hanging for another time haha

Mate i was on baxters one night on the run out, last 3 hours of the run out the bank comes out forcing all the bait off the flats.... had 2 herring out towards the green marker and get absolutely smashed in 10lb gear.... they were too far away from the light to see but they were witting the surfance and jumping as soon as they hit them..... was thinking threaddys but not sure if theyd be in there

wow fair dinkum.. ive caught some nice 40cm tailor at around 5am on the run out at the same spot on 15cm live mullett so maybe tailor?? you never know it could be threadies if they breakin the surface.. if they catch em in the pine i reckon they could have a quick run in the creek some mornings.. gotta book the jetty one morning with liveys and heavy tackle to see what they actually are. i got time on my hands got nothing to lose.. might have to reserve a carton and a fold back chair aswell :P

we should organise something sometime! might be boring untill the action but thats what its like fishing for big stuff right?? :)

Archived