Hobie Quest For Sale ......Now Sold

Mac_fish

Hobie Quest for Sale $1475

2009 Hobie Quest in Moss Colour as pictured here http://www.bassnyak.com/hobie-quest.html

Please note the inclusions below as I am selling it without the electronics, livewell and Scotty triple bar, sea anchor, 1 extra scotty rod holder and camera mount, as pictured in the link above.

With the following Standard fittings

* Adjustable deluxe seat

* Two-piece paddle w/ on hull storage

* Two hatches (8"/large bow hatch)

* Center accessory tray and cup holder

* Two mesh-covered stowage pockets

* Two rear molded-in rod holders

* Adjustable footbrace system

* Hobie Gear Bucket

* Hobie Dry Bag

* Water Bottle

Extra Fittings

* Factory Rudder Kit

* Factory anchor trolley

* Hobie I Comfort Inflatable Seat Pad

* Extra 8" hatch in the rear well

* 1 x Scotty's Rod Holder

* 2 x Hobie Rod Holder Extensions

* Hobie Kayak Cart with Extra Heavy Duty pump up wheels

* Custom Built Anchor Light

* Custom Built Rocket Launcher Rod Holders

Here's some photo's I took this afternoon....

Front section of underneath

PA280181.jpg

Middle Section of underneath

PA280182.jpg

Rear section if underneath

PA280183.jpg

Accessories- Water Bottle, Dry bag, DIY anchor light on a scotty mount, DIY Rocket Launchers, Hobie Cart with Extra Heavy duty pump up wheels, gear bucket...there's more around somewhere

PA280184.jpg

Forward View, Showing the scotty rod holder

PA280185.jpg

Rear View Showing the Hobie rod holder extensions

PA280186.jpg

Side View showing anchor trolley

PA280187.jpg

Extra Rear hatch fitted with scotty mount on top to mount DIY Anchor Light

PA280188.jpg

Rear hatch open showing an extra gear bucket cut to suit a battery to run electronics

PA280189.jpg

A close up view of the plastic welding I did to seal holes that were once there

PA280190.jpg

All other accessories have been taken from the kayak, all holes have been plastic welded so the hull is sealed. The hull has alot of the usual scratches you will get when using your kayak.

The kayak is in good Condition..

I am selling the kayak as I am upgrading to a different type of kayak

The Kayak is available for pick up at Flinders View, Ipswich, South East Queensland. Delivery to Brisbane can be arranged for a small fee.

Pm me here or contact me at sel@bassnyak.com for more information or call me on 0428172188.

Sparksie wrote:

What you upgrading too? Time for some peddling?

Been there done that, Shortie on here bought my last kayak I had for sale a Hobie Revolution. I don't know what I am buying at the moment, but I want something a little larger or a little smaller..I'm in two minds, I don't know if I want a small one for creek bassin/coddin or a larger one for serious work. I must say the new OK Prowler Torque looks the goods.

b]Sparksie wrote:

Also - rear anchor light. What kinda kit were you running on there? Pole / LED and what kinda battery etc.

Regards

Sparksie

I'm trying to think, I bought the light from ebay, the light cover at the top screws in and out and turns it on and off. I then took an old fishing rod I had here, cut off the bottom piece on a scotty mount and glued the two together. A bit of shaping and sanding and I had a night light that plugs into another mount that you see there on the rear hatch. Cost me about 15 bucks to make with the bits I had lying around...

The kayak I am selling is a great buy, the Hobie Quest in Standard form is around the 1400 mark. The rudder, the anchor trolley, the extra rear hatch, the I Solution Cushion, the rod extension tubes and the heavy duty cart is all plus plus...I bought the Kayak this time last year, so its barely a year old. To buy this as is new would be close to $2000. Its been a great kayak and it is in good condition...

I was the guy who won the OK Peekaboo angler at the Wivenhoe Kayak and Canoe Convention this year so I still have a great kayak to use for my impoundment fishing...

Cheers

Archived