You`ve Gotta Love The Scots

Gad

The Englishman's wife steps up to the tee and, as she bends over to place her ball, a gust of wind blows her skirt up and reveals her lack of underwear. 'Good God, Daphne! Why aren't you wearing any knickers?' He demanded.

'Well you don't give me enough housekeeping money to afford any.'

He immediately reaches into his pocket and says, 'For the sake of decency, Here's 50. Go and buy yourself some underwear.'

Next, the Irishman's wife bends over to set her ball on the tee ... Her skirt also flies up to show that she is not wearing any knickers either. 'Jesus, Mary and Joseph, Bridget! Where are your knickers.'

She replies, 'I can't afford any on the allowance you give me.' He reaches into his pocket and says, 'For the sake of decency, here's 20. Go and buy yourself some underwear!'

Lastly, the Scotsman's wife bends over. The wind also takes her skirt over her head to reveal that she, too, is naked under it. 'Sweet mudder of Jaysus! Aggie. Where the frig are yer drawers?'

She also explains, 'You dinna give me enough money ta be able at affarrd any.'

He reaches into his pocket and says, 'Well, fer the Love'o JJaysus 'n the sake of decency...here's a comb. Tidy yerself up a wee bit !

Archived