Perfect bassin weather.

rayke1938

Seabreeze looking good barometer over 1020. Beauty!

Had to go to NPD this am anyhow so arrived at 5am and met up with Rocket and off we went with a cool westerly and a bit of bonny doon mist.

Did one circuit around boom area with no result so headed towards island dropping off pots on the way.

Took a while to get onto the fish Rocket boated 5 and 3 for me. We both lost a couple of lures one of mine to a good fish that straightened out the snap lock. I also lost a couple boatside .Bit hot at the end with no breeze but good to get onto a few fish.

Rocket thanks for the company sorry I forgot the cups. Had all the makings for a cuppa except I left the cups at home.

Cheers

Ray.

PA310001.jpg

PA310002.jpg

PA310003.jpg

Thanks Ray, was a lovely morning to be on the water.

NPD was at it's picturesque best and we even managed to find a few fish to make the day complete.

Most if not all fish boated today fought well above their weight, were healthy and very solid through the shoulders.

We tried a few live shrimp at one stage, but the thousands of fish showing on the sounder ingnored them.

Of my fish, 4 were taken on a trolled River2Sea Tungsten Vibe 60 and the other one took a trolled Halco Scoprion 68. Ray's fish were also caught trolling, mainly on Berkley Frenzy Flicker Shads I think.

As for the pots, they only went out today, so Ray will know the answer to that this time tomm. B)

Here's a scenic shot from this morning.

Rocket

NPD_31_oct_09_008.jpg

Archived