Manns 5+

Swagger

So I have looked everywhere for a manns 5+ lure after misplacing mine at home somewhere :( The one I am after is not the long minnow type its the short chubby type, bright green in colour, about 4cm in length and a bib of about 2cm in length. Its dives to about 30 to 50cm from memory. Its been my favourite lure since I first found it in a tree and used it for myself. Its nailed that many bass that I need a replacement. What store would sell it? I have tried BCF, Big W and K mart. I remember K mart stocking it but it doesnt no more

Tackle world @ Sandgate im pretty sure has something like u describe.

Also i was thinking Starlo does a range at BFC, 10 bucks a lure similar colors & shape to a Manns +5 might be worth a look.

And someone on the south side might be able to let you know the name of the massive tackle warehouse out that way, Ive heard they have everything.

Good luck mate.

Thanks guys, might have to ring around to see.

Yes Feral that is the one in your first link! Pity about not having the right colour I was after, but they might be able to hunt one down for me

I have bought lures similar to it recently, shape, size and colour but for some reason not as effective. Maybe its lacking the many battle scars mine had :laugh:

Archived