Brisbane River Classic Fishing Competition Only A Few Weeks Away

AFO

From our Terms:

5. EQUIPMENT:

a) All fish submitted must be taken on rod and reel or handline. There is a limit of 3 fishing lines per angler.

This is to comply with the Recreational fishing rules and regulations for Queensland set by the Qld Govt:

Fishing lines

In tidal waters, up to three fishing lines with up to six hooks in total (in any configuration) are permitted. An artificial fly or lure is deemed to be equal to one hook.

A fishing line does not include the following:

• a bottom set line

• a drop line

• a drum line

• a free floating line

• a set line.

rumrunner wrote:

faulked wrote:
if anyone is fishing around the mouth of the river and wants to pull up for a break ill be camping out at pinkenbar next to the pipeline and tanker i should be able to put on a good cup of tea and a bit of shade for anyone needing it just beware of shark lines on your aproach ill have a ute a very large shade thingy a canoe and yellow inflatable maybe my mates camper if we can get someone to drive it out there as shawn has no licencse.

soo come and look us up and say hi

jason

hi Jason

gazza and my son and i will be in that area gathering bait on one of the days so we will try and spot ya and say gedday!

might not be able to get our boats in there thou?

look out for gazzas boat on sat and mine on sun! (unless we end up sleeping on gaz's)

see you then

cheers Ian

mate just pull up near the last pillon of the tanker 'to clear our shark lines' drop anchor and ill shoot out and grab you guys with the inflatable

Archived