60+ bass NPD

Dinodadog

Took the neighbour fishing this morning and luck was our way, managed to find 3 schools of bass and between us we got 63.Schools were found in thick underwater scrub and as mentioned before you have to be prepared to loose a couple of lures.Average size was about the 35cm mark but there were a few in the low 40cm mark. Bibless rattlers done the damage with plenty of double hookups.

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

1st bass from 1st school at end of 1st straight npd5_11_003.JPG

ryanyoung only lost one yesterday but have lost about $200 worth of lures in the last 3 months.

EMP put your lures in the water

Travis did you find any of Rays bongs

Natang just lucky

Brian its the most fish caught in the boat at NPD,my pb now 53 from boat and 74 from land, dont think I'll ever beat that land count.Thats bass not cm.

Dinodadog wrote:

ryanyoung only lost one yesterday but have lost about $200 worth of lures in the last 3 months.

Natang just lucky

Brian its the most fish caught in the boat at NPD,my pb now 53 from boat and 74 from land, dont think I'll ever beat that land count.Thats bass not cm.

Ouch......I have a habit of losing lures, which is why I am trying out the cheap ones now :)!

Good session Dino its good to see some good numbers of fish in the boating access area despite the predictions of doom and gloom by the knockers and naysayers.

I am sure you will beat your 7o+ day its only a matter of time.

From the catch card data the best I can recall is 130 + by 2 anglers.100+ by one angler

From the tagging data. Most fish tagged in one day was 170 + by 2 anglers

on the same day I managed about 20 as I spent most of the day tagging the fish caught by the other two anglers in my boat.

Regs Steve

Steve were these from the open lake area or from our gazetted area as I cant recall those numbers being mentioned before. I remember CS and his mate getting 70sat and 80 sun when we were on the water before and a couple of blokes getting a good score when we first went back on the water.

Dino

ryanyoung wrote:

Dinodadog wrote:

Natang just lucky

Ouch......I have a habit of losing lures, which is why I am trying out the cheap ones now :)!

theres a jakall chubby and a couple of other lures on a log in there if you want to go swimming and aquire some pricey ones ryno!!! i wanst too kenn :laugh:

Dinodadog wrote:

Steve were these from the open lake area or from our gazetted area as I cant recall those numbers being mentioned before. I remember CS and his mate getting 70sat and 80 sun when we were on the water before and a couple of blokes getting a good score when we first went back on the water.

Dino

The catch card data is from when we were on the water before

The tagging numbers were from one of the tagging research days on the open water

You have had the best day since we reopened

Keen to get out for a fish my self on the dam its been a while.

Regs Steve

Archived