Fishing addict new to the forum.

rathabfishin

Hi all just wanted to say hi as I am a new member here. I have a 12 ft tinny and a fishing kayak and try to spend as much time as possible on the water during the week to find some peace from the hustle and bustle of working security in an inner city nightclub.

I am also a father to a great 11 yr old son who also likes going for a fish, so I would like to meet people for both "no kids" and "kid friendly" day trips, and maybe the odd weekend trip away. The more the merrier!

Thanks Aidan I will keep an eye out on the notice boards.

Kriso I work at the Vic mate, just keep it quiet as I still have to evict people i know if they play up (happens more often than I like!). Also I am wondering if I can come along to the get together tomorrow night at the Regatta even though I only joined today. I am happy to pay the $10 on arrival if this is possible, would love to meet some fellow brisbane fishers in person while I have the chance

No worries TAidan and Tomca. I will more than likely come along but I won't be able to come until late afternoon/early evening as I have my son for the weekend, and he has cricket going until 1230 on the northside. Also will have to hit the grandparents up for a babysitter ;)

Do you think many will still be there by that time?

Cheers Andrew

Thanks DO and Gad, will get down and have a look, is there anywhere I should look particulrly hard for people from a forum I have never met before?

In regards to spot X, I am happy to share info with people who use responsible fishing practises, the fact is that spot X does not always fire, which is why I always have spot Y and Z tucked up my sleev ;) e

Cheers Andrew

Archived