The AFO X-MAS Party - Pictures.

Angus

It was nice to meet everyone at the party, good to put some faces to the names. Very happy that the simulator was so well received. Wish somebody had of been taking a video when the little girl went flying. We thought you would have woken up with sore heads, you certainly had a bit of a charge up by the time we left. Hope to catch up with you all again.

If anyone has any photos of people on the simulator that you wouldn't mind being put up on our website please feel free to email them.

Sam & Jeremy

Davo_Dinkum wrote:

the PIKE boys

pike_boys.jpg

Hi all,

Notice mr X (sorry guys I forgot your names due to the rather fast consumption of alcohol I felt obliged to undertake in an effort to catch up ;) ) covering up what did say "Spikes Gentlmen's club", to say "pike men's club", and Mr Y (Kriso?) having his nipples tweeked by and unseen predator! It was great meeting you guys, add me as a friend and when I get the boat back on the water in the next couple of weeks I will be glad to take a couple of deckies along!

Cheers Andrew

jeff f wrote:

hey andrew you picked a hell of a way to meet the afo crew

what a day

and can i dob in a certain member for chucking browneyes at the traffic out the window of the cab on the way home :laugh:

That would be a negative...... :laugh: thing is he changed lanes and that certain person fell over on kates lap with their pants still down lol

A BIG thanks to Gus and Johnny for a great a great arvo and evening.A very big thankyou to all that made my wife and two daughters welcome they are still talking about the night and getting pulled of the simulator :laugh: :laugh:.Thanks again to all it was a great day

cheers dassa

Hi everyone, Welsh guy here who was hanging around with the South African in Green! I'm Tom and he's Aiden (Not Adrian or Hayden!!) Was great to meet you all and although things got pretty blurry towards the end I think I managed to convince one of the bouncers to join AFO!! Thanks for emailing the pic through rathabfishing, I can assure you all there was no nipple tweaking going on!! Big thanks to Angus for the shirt which attracted a lot of attention later in town. Hopefully catch up with some of you down at Bulimba boat ramp at some stage. If anyone needs a decky for the BRC let me know as I'm looking for a spot for definate and my girlfriend will also be looking to upgrade from the 56cm jewie she hauled in from the boat ramp last month!!

Cheers all and thanks for a great day/night session on the grog

Archived