Fishing the Pine

Xadous

Gday guys long time reader first time posting lol

I've been a local to Pine River and Redcliffe area for a few years and managed to get some decent fish over the time. But now im looking to get into

it more then just a once a year thing and im looking for pointers for going both areas.

At present i dont have a boat so it will be mainly land based so just some tips and hints would be great . The gear im running is just a basic setup 7ft rod with a blacknight egg beater and a little bait caster . Rigging wise i fluke it lol really . And i use servo baits.

Reg

Dave

g'day xadous.... :) welcome to the site.

mate best info is take some time and read some past reports and threads. You'll learn a stack and pick up lots of hints and tips. A good way to get into it is to do a report as well and we can all help improve the way you fish based on your reports :)

Cheers

Mate good to see you on board.

One of my favourite spots in Redcliffe is the groin out in front of the lagoon... you can throw plastics around in the shallows closest to the lagoon for flathead.

You can also head out to the end at low tide and get into some big bream. Servo bait is fine out there but can't beat fresh obviously. You could also float bait using bread for some big bread. Only trick is you have to fish the spring tide so that low is around 0.2m anything above that can be difficult I've found.

Hope this helps and good luck... I look forward to the reports.

Brett

Freshy wrote:

Mate good to see you on board.

One of my favourite spots in Redcliffe is the groin out in front of the lagoon... you can th.....

.... You could also float bait using bread for some big bread. ......

Brett

:blink: Bread for big bread ???? :laugh:

Typo ?

Are you at the maternity ward mate ?

or did you mean breadfin ? or flatbread ? whitewings perhaps pmsl :laugh: :laugh:

Maybe your keyboard just has the d too close to the m :P

Archived