Friday night fishing

hisnhers

Yeah they have a spike on their dorsal and pectoral fins. I got jabbed in the hand by a small stripey catty about a year ago while on my brother in laws boat. My hand swelled right up and started weeping. Hurt like nothing i have felt before and had to fish the rest of the day with a cold beer strapped to my hand. Well actually that's not really any change to what i was doing already, besides the pain bit. In hindsight i have read that a remedy to cure the pain is hot water...

Jangoe

dattofan wrote:

The dirty old cat-fish may be a nausance to have on the line but from what ive found is on light tackle they do put up a bit of a fight and get the adrenalin pumping when they take off your line and the spool goes crazy and you have to adjust your drag.
See, I rest my case. Dattofan, I have a pot of dandelions :blush: I mean daffodils you might be interested in :lol:

Old Scaley wrote:

dattofan wrote:
The dirty old cat-fish may be a nausance to have on the line but from what ive found is on light tackle they do put up a bit of a fight and get the adrenalin pumping when they take off your line and the spool goes crazy and you have to adjust your drag.
See, I rest my case. Dattofan, I have a pot of dandelions :blush: I mean daffodils you might be interested in :lol:

You have a pot of dandelions :blush: daffodills

im always after new species.tell me where.Ha Ha.

Old Scaley wrote:

Damn it - I am still a junior angler!! Do you know how hard that is when you are in your 50s??

Dont worry about your age im 35 and have got a long way to go,When you was in high school you never heard about computers? ,look how far your advanced now,

Back when i was in high school they had the old one with the casette in the key-boards.That was in the 80's

Archived