49.5cm.....2kg bream video

thousandyards

Is that one of those big black bream they talk about from down south? Plenty of grief on the rod, probably loaded for jacks, heavy rod and gear, making the old bream an easy pull in.

But I smell a rat, look at all that hair - those ringlets, carn Steve, that's you in 1981 with that previous PB Bream you were talking about isn't it ;)

thousandyards wrote:

pinkey wrote:
Pitty it faught like a wet sock!

Had 30cm bream fight better.

never ceases to amaze me on this site.....people's need to one up other people or put a wet blanket over what other people post......

i guess its like hooking a fat old guy? they wont run fast and all over the place to get away !

but if you hook a thin teenager you will find yourself chasing him all the way to school and back again!

thanks for the vid mate ive not seen it before and thaught it was a pretty good fight for a big bream considering the load on the rod and the sound of the braid peeling off!

cheers Ian

Feral wrote:

Is that one of those big black bream they talk about from down south? Plenty of grief on the rod, probably loaded for jacks, heavy rod and gear, making the old bream an easy pull in.

But I smell a rat, look at all that hair - those ringlets, carn Steve, that's you in 1981 with that previous PB Bream you were talking about isn't it ;)

Yes mate thats A. butcheri southern black bream.

no not me I lost my pommy accent by 1970 and the 81 fish was 1.9kg

Regs Steve

Archived