Sunday Mail 15/11/09

hulk

I was reading the Sunday mail yesterday and as I always do I look at the fishing section to see the catches etc.There was one which interested me involving a young fella catching a Jewie.I reckon congratulations to the 7yr old kid catching the Jewie but one would think that the fish pictured would struggle to meet the 75cm minimum limit.If this was the case then I think shame on Sunday Mail for picturing it(only if it wasn't released).I hope it was released and if so maybe the Sunday Mail writer could amend his future captions to include that the fish was successfully released.It would be a good subtle educational tip for anyone reading that article each week.

Hulk

I think that alot of the photos in the sunday mail are more then a few months old so the photo may have beentaken before the size limits were brought in but I agree with you hulk if thats the case maybe they should have new size limits some were in with fishing reports

cheers dassa

looks like ive posted in another area on this too,

very disappointing,

there is no way the fish is 75cm, not a chance,

furthemore it aint a trag and it wasnt released,

you can tell it was for the table.

i dont care how old the pic is, the sunday mail should have some idea on what they are posting, pretty ordinary in my opinion

Archived