Who Else Likes Fishing And Drinking ?

dattofan

rumrunner wrote:

there should be a drinking while posting limit on this forum!

to all you piss heads! stop and take a min to remember this is a family fishing website not a alchahole appriciation group!

fishing and drinking do sometimes go hand in hand but everyone doesnt need to know about it! (go to the pub and talk to other pissheads)

this is not directed at you Alan! just sick of reading about morepiss morepiss and alchaholics of late!

cheers Ian

My Appoligies to rumrunner (Ian)and any one else on starting this topic,i did have a few drinks that night and when i get drinking i just cant stop taliking and just had heaps of things to talk about(as we do when we have had a couple or few too many)i dont want to give the younger forum member bad ideas or glorifying drinking.

Alan.

Lmao feral, fair call rumrunner, i can see how the morepiss and what not could encourage binge drinnking and bad habbits amongst the younger crowd, there are other ways we can express to others our eagerness to knock the froth off one or 10. This is actually one of the more sensible arguements ive seen on here of late by the way.......

Archived