Deckie spot available (maybe)

Old Scaley

Looks like my deckie of choice for the BRC (Stewie) might have to pull out due to a sudden attack of shaggers back. Hopefully he will stay off the nest and be ok for the week-end but it is looking doubtful. So the flathead prize is up for grabs again and I might have a deckie spot for someone who has the same low expectations of the skipper as Stewie does. If you have seen my previous posts you will know not to be looking for me for the magic spots or techniques, so I need someone who doesn't take it too seriously. Happy to to try new spots and techniques, and, oh yeah, i don't currently have a digital camera or brag mat so if you are planning on catching fish you would need to bring those things.

Obviously if Stewie is back on deck on Saturday, I will take him, but if you are already registered and were going to fish from the shore and are looking for at least part of the time on a boat, send me a PM. I don't expect anything in the way of payment or helping clean the boat etc. just some company and maybe to learn a bit from someone else.

I like the whole "shaggers" theory, but unfortunately it was a simple sneeze that has thrown out the back (and not while shagging either). I think it is karma, as I gave my bro some grief leading up to the Rocky Barra Bash when he bwoke his wist.

Highly recommend Old Scaley and his boat.

Stewie.

Archived