2 days till somerset

tugger

i'll be at the spit

kev's commin around 9.30 10 am on friday morning and we are like last weeks pay! GONE!!! :laugh:

just so ppl know i have wheel bearings both holden and ford types, and my number is 0402 450 783, and tools to replace them with too, but touch wood, damn i haven,t done mine in 2 years, fingers crossed.

i got no tools .don't need them ,i drive a Mazda :)

if i was in the landcruiser i would have a whole mechanic shop of tools with me.

never had to really use them yet ,but 25 year old 4x4 that gets the **** flogged out of it .

it's wise to have enough gear to almost repair /fix anything that brakes .

touch wood the old girl has always made it home to be fixed .sometime a bit slow and rough but made it .

most interesting trip was from tewantin to home .on a Monday thought town ,middle of the day .

no clutch :blink:

thinking of getting a set of :easy fit roof racks ,for the Mazda .

they look like soft racks that sit on the roof .59$ at repco.

reckon they would do for when i want to use the Mazda and the canoe .

normal roof racks for it cost to much would be about 300$ f that.

buy a car for that ,lol

mrs is saying i'm talking and typing stuff like i'm going .so guess i am :woohoo:

so now to decide .

Friday nite Saturday or Saturday night Sunday.

only be there for 1 nite .

for a few reasons and 2 hundred thousand / million xmass lights to fix and put up .

so think it will be Friday nite /Saturday nite come home ,see how work pans out .

i'm takin the gas stove with da light, a pair of doubles, 2 ropes, will have to borrow a vest off ya mark. wood. 1 good esky for the essentials, another for the not so important things in life. a soccer ball too. and got space for another person in the boat if they are willing . LMAO :laugh:

kewl i'll take that spot rob :)

so just talked to dagz and it's friday we are going up .

going to try and bring the canoe ,but that depends on $ to get the racks and time .

we will have to get permits for fishing too .

was looking about on google ,big dam.

so where the camp is at is Brisbane river by the map,so that mean u can fish the river no permit ?

reckon the canoe would be good for getting about the river .

getting excited ,not long now .:)

the river is right behind camp the kids catch bass thereDavo_Dinkum wrote:

kewl i'll take that spot rob :)

so just talked to dagz and it's friday we are going up .

going to try and bring the canoe ,but that depends on $ to get the racks and time .

we will have to get permits for fishing too .

was looking about on google ,big dam.

so where the camp is at is Brisbane river by the map,so that mean u can fish the river no permit ?

reckon the canoe would be good for getting about the river .

getting excited ,not long now .:)

Archived