2 days till somerset

tugger

The miss and kids have got me putting up christmas light,working tuesday night,and PEARL JAM wednesday night so I will have to pack the boat thursday then hook it up friday night when I get home from work and might even come up then or leave home about

4.30/5.00 to wake up all you hangover mungrals early ;):P :silly:

cheers dassa

dassa wrote:

The miss and kids have got me putting up christmas light,working tuesday night,and PEARL JAM wednesday night so I will have to pack the boat thursday then hook it up friday night when I get home from work and might even come up then or leave home about

4.30/5.00 to wake up all you hangover mungrals early ;):P :silly:

cheers dassa

come up that arvo or night, you won't be sorry :laugh: , but then again!!!hmmmm

gunna start the day off by checkin da pots, then off for a slow troll, or a ski, doesn't really bother me. then back to camp for a feed/ rest and check da pots later in the day just b4 gates are shut. but thats me. then back to camp to get back on it! the beauty of our trips away like this, is you can do what ever you like, even if your a non boatie, cos you'll always able to bum a lift with some 1.

tugger wrote:

just starting to get over the weekend after doing allnight during the comp and its time to pack for this weekend and flog the body some more then some more then some more
hahahaha mark! the boat has been washed vacumed and repacked, just waiting for batteries to charge up now and i'm good to go.

my plan

if i brought the family .

was get some rock melon ,water melon and honey jew melon .

the kids and mrs will eat it and i use the skins and waster for redclaw .

i mite even eat some i don't mind them fruits .

but think just be me and dagz coming up .so not sure if i bring pots .

prob just some food ,piss ,something to sleep on and morepiss.

Archived