Good locations for Brisbane in and around St Lucia

sjb944

Dude,you've posted this thread twice............ the answers your questions are all there for the reading, just have a good search through the forums, there is so much good information on this site I rarely get time to post!

I'm new to Brisbanealso (1 year) and thanks to this site have improved my results significantly.

Also google maps is great, get the satellite picture and zoom in, do all your recon from the living room :)

Welcome to Bribane, welcome to the site, and good luck with your fishing!

welcome, i would suggest go buy some prawns or pillies and start exploring the river, if you have a cast net live bait is a better choice. the key to the river is just try spots and see how you go, start with the closet spot to where you are and begin the treasure hunt of some great fish that can be caught any where in the river!

all so try the all brisbane river and creeks reports for some better knowledge of the river!

I have some spots around Corinda to Jindalee that produce some good quality fish, but sometimes its just donuts. Pick a likely looking spot and go there with some bait or livies and fish.

Read through the forum and try different techniques and you will pick up a few fish. I have been fishing the river for several years and its still a big learning curve for me.

Archived