Ok, So Where To Next!!!

noname

Well i believe it was another successful trip up to somerset dam for all those that turned up, and the topic came up of where we gunna go to next ? hmmmmm.

a weekend at straddie might be on the cards? chase the speedsters up the rainbow channel and around the sand hills, might be a bit far for some, but it was just a suggestion ! or maybe bribie island for a weekend,there are those that have 2 boats, maybe a small boat trip could be on the cards further affield, hmmm wot ya think? awonga maybe?

tugger wrote:

wave break island its close and shelted you can fish the southport seaway , broadwater , nerang river or any reef out the front fuel ice and anything else you forget or run out of is easy to get and best of all there no camp fees ITS FREE

i was looking at wave break island on Google maps last night .

i reckon it looks good .

never even looked or new it was there.

there's a lot of good spots to camp on the northern beach with good deep drop offs from the beach no facilties though so it'll be like carousoe island so i got santa to get me a porta pottie how's that for a strange pressie for him to deliver at least he can use it on his way down from the north pole instead of having to hang onDavo_Dinkum wrote:

tugger wrote:
wave break island its close and shelted you can fish the southport seaway , broadwater , nerang river or any reef out the front fuel ice and anything else you forget or run out of is easy to get and best of all there no camp fees ITS FREE

i was looking at wave break island on Google maps last night .

i reckon it looks good .

never even looked or new it was there.

i drop the anchor out deep back up to the beach and tie the stern up to the trees i normarly use the ramp on the spit near seaworld just 2 minutes away its good for the smaller boats here to get to. the AFO Wanderers group chat is looking at 1 of the first 3 weekends in feb for this but over xmas i will be just down the goldie a bit further south and can drop in there as well for a run out to the reefs from the seaway

Archived