New Boat strap

Feral

My new boat strap source doff Ebay arrived today, very impressed. Cost me $30 delivered, poorer quality ones go for over $50 in the boat shops.

Solid looking, 2500kilo breaking strain, 1200kilo pulling power on the winch - this one wont let go on the Lenthalls road! [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/P1060066.jpg

post-134-144598410459_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

How's the strap? Does it do the job? It looks like quality.

I am so over straps, I have bought more over the last 6 months then over my entire life. :S

My advise is don't even look at the cheapies - you get what you pay for. :pinch: :blush:

Its still sitting on the shelf. The other one looked so worn after Lenthalls I got the new one, same with the light board, it was very sad after Lenthalls. Also I wanted to move the trailer axle, and put new strap mounts on at the same time.

However being somewhat short armed and deep pocketed, I though I would ring the last bit of use out of both, but they are still going fine. (Mind you the light board is getting annoying! the plug is sticking badly)

Archived