Got a bag full this morning.

justham

Hit the river up this morning at around 6:30. Launched the kayak at Whyte Island and had a flick around the banks.

Picked up 5 flathead ranging from 42 to 48cm. The new rapala xrap are doing the damage on the troll.

was only out 3 hours but the water was like glass first thing this morning.

Also got the s**t scared out of me as well! Had a stingray jump out of the water about 6m infront of me. It would have been a 1m or more wide and got clear of the water and came down with a big belly flop.

A bit of a shock at the time when you are only 3inches from the water.

Hopefully i will get a chance to go fishing again before i go away next week for work.

Cheers Justin

justham wrote:

Hit the river up this morning at around 6:30. Launched the kayak at Whyte Island and had a flick around the banks.

Picked up 5 flathead ranging from 42 to 48cm. The new rapala xrap are doing the damage on the troll.

was only out 3 hours but the water was like glass first thing this morning.

Also got the s**t scared out of me as well! Had a stingray jump out of the water about 6m infront of me. It would have been a 1m or more wide and got clear of the water and came down with a big belly flop.

A bit of a shock at the time when you are only 3inches from the water.

Hopefully i will get a chance to go fishing again before i go away next week for work.

Cheers Justin

Feed ! :woohoo: ..nice.

What's scarier is what was making it jump out of the water to get clear of :dry: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived