Pin bar up to south passage

Keen-as-fisho

Launched at 4am at Rudies and headed out throught the Pin bar and trolled a 10Km stretch for an hour or so. No luck apart from a very hard fast strike on my baicaster set up with a mack lively lure. From hear we headed north to the wave buoy out from point lookout where we spotted a lone mahi mahi and a small kingy followed by another mahi mahi that had a meter trace hanging out of its gob. The visability out there was incredibly. We then headed accross to south passage (I think) all the rocks in front of point lookout, where we used sp's, nuclear chook 7inch, which got smashed but no connection. I dropped down some pillies on a pananoster rig with no luck.

So it was a solid donut today, BUT I don't care as it was my first trip off shore after 4 years, I don't go out due to bad sea sickness. Today has put a big smile on my face as I did not berley up. I will venture out in my tinnie a bit further B)

sehrguht wrote:

Kwells are you friend for the bumps. im pretty bad for it and they make me fine for everything.

I have tried the kwells but found that they had a reverse effect then what they should have. I took two travel calms last night and one at the ramp this morning and ate half a loaf of bread worth of sandwhichs and drank two litres of water (no piss) I will keep doing this each trip :)

Archived