general chat ay! lmao

noname

i posted a reply to 1 of admins threads and get accused of doing this that and the other, all of which some ppl didn't like, i'm all good with that, but when i mention things that are facts, the posts get deleted, and accused of making assumptions now, while the post of my assumptions are still here for every 1 to see, well that doesn't bother me at all, but my fact based assumptions looks as though it bothers some 1!!! as that post got deleted quick smart, hmmmmm whats up guys, got something going on ?????

what! improve myself. where the hell were you when all the sh!t hit the fan when there was a chat room up and running, huh. don't worry about me kiddo ok.you have no idea whats been said to me about what, what i said, i said for a reason.i see their point of view,

what i'm sayin is if they need a hand they should ask for it, as more than happy to help out. hell wots the worse that could happen, they might get time to do other things! within in these comps.

Cowfish13 wrote:

Alternatively, you could politely send a personal message to webmaster, Johnny or Angus and ask how you could improve yourself in their eyes

:laugh: :laugh: no one needs to prove themselves to anyone!!

As I understand we are a fishing based comunity. And comunities help each other out, each individual having input into the comunity making the comunity stronger.

cheers mick

We have been told by the mod that deleted it that the post was deleted as it was off topic.

Again as is exemplified in your current post, your attitude is not within the community spirit of AFO. We really don't understand what you are trying to write in anycase, your messages seem to be rambling without much direction or objective.

As mentioned previously, we do encourage feedback, suggestions and constructive criticism on any matters by any members, however it must be done politely and through the correct channels. (Either post a thread in the correct forum category, email a moderator or admin member or PM a moderator or admin member)

We maintain a very liberal and open forum and like to keep it friendly and appropriate for all ages.

Archived