no luck at woody point jetty

doggies66

Wet fishing at woody point jetty this morning, had no luck through around some soft plastic's this morning only 2nd time i've used them, still no fish not that the was to many getting caught thou. hope i get something shortly on the sp.s, might have to go back to bait again, just so i no what it feels like to catch a fish again

Practise, practise, practise...... is there deep water at Woody Point jetty? Are the lures being retrieved more vertically if you know what I mean?

Try getting down sort of level with water, so you cast out and are retrieving level with water so lure travels the water for longer horizontally, which is how fish mostly swim.

Hi Doggie,

For what it is worth I went through a tonne of pain trying to learn how to use placcies. If you can cop a little advice, may I suggest the first species you need to chase is flathead and then develop from there. If a search on here doesn't give you the info you need, pm me a phone number and I will share the same info that actually worked for me on the north side of Brisbane.

Archived