brunswick heads camp questions

tugger

the facilities are great.

All the cabins are booked for the proposed days.

A lot of the water front camp sites are booked, howerver there are other camp sites available.

***Remember dates and venue still have not totally been finalised***

Some people have booked for those dated anyway.

Your boat if safe left in the water over night in front of the camp sites.

Hey mark it's a great spot the site we had was about 15/20 metres from the water and the place was spot less.Just a heads up it did get f***ing cold at night so I booked a cabin for this year hahahaha and it does get booked out early for water front camp sites

cheers dassa

hey tugger. the camp ground is www.ferryreserve.com.au shows ya good pics of the place and there pivate boat ramp.so if ya wana use the ramp I think its an extra $10

see dogs are allowed during off season as well.the camp sites are cheap as. I booked a camp spot Even If the comp isnt on that weekend I don't care I happy to get out of brissy for a bit. :)

mick

noname wrote:

it's a good spot to be mark, all the suspects are headin down, wanna head outside this time so prob take the haines, trav and kel as deckies, brad i think is takin his big boat too, for an adventure outside, really need a vid camera.

from memory they dont allow large boats to launch from there ramp , a guy got turned away last year with a bow rider.

kriso wrote:

noname wrote:
it's a good spot to be mark, all the suspects are headin down, wanna head outside this time so prob take the haines, trav and kel as deckies, brad i think is takin his big boat too, for an adventure outside, really need a vid camera.

from memory they dont allow large boats to launch from there ramp , a guy got turned away last year with a bow rider.

;) better ramp just up the road mate, got it all sussed. lmao.

i'll be keen to for outsidenoname wrote:

• 3 months later...

straddiebrad wrote:

no cabins left will let you know if i decide to camp,would have liked a cabin any others around the place.

Mate although it would be awesome to be "in the thick of it", there are other options.

1. The Pub. Good rooms and very affordable.

2. There is another camp site with cabins on the other arm of the river. Still really close to the action. Sorry I dont know the name off the top of my head but google could help.

3. There are several cheap (but not dodgy) motels in Bruns.

Cheers.

Angus

hmmm... now I'm stuck.... should I go camping... or hire out a room somewhere else...

I have nothing for camping (maybe a tent but its an el-cheapo)... and a sleeping bag. Are there shops close by that I can go and get food from/ get dinner at?

I'd love to be in the thick of the fun, but I'm way more of an apartment, 500 thread-count sorta dude....

Do$tylz wrote:

hmmm... now I'm stuck.... should I go camping... or hire out a room somewhere else...

I have nothing for camping (maybe a tent but its an el-cheapo)... and a sleeping bag. Are there shops close by that I can go and get food from/ get dinner at?

I'd love to be in the thick of the fun, but I'm way more of an apartment, 500 thread-count sorta dude....

henry if you decide you want to camp right in it you can chuck your tent on my site

waterfront,3 from the ramp, right next to basecamp

tea and coffee makins at camp, town and food are 5mins drive

Cheers for the offer Jeff. I'm going to investigate some cabins first though I think. I can just imagine myself regretting it late at night when I wanna warm bed and clean teeth. :P

might pitch up a hammock if the space is still free over the weekend though :D

Do$tylz wrote:

Cheers for the offer Jeff. I'm going to investigate some cabins first though I think. I can just imagine myself regretting it late at night when I wanna warm bed and clean teeth. :P

might pitch up a hammock if the space is still free over the weekend though :D

Mate talk to Kriso I think he sorting this our at the Massey Camp site.

Guys this should be good for others wanting to go if there is a strong competition at several sites!!

Angus

Archived