brunswick heads camp questions

tugger

jeff f wrote:

Do$tylz wrote:
hmmm... now I'm stuck.... should I go camping... or hire out a room somewhere else...

I have nothing for camping (maybe a tent but its an el-cheapo)... and a sleeping bag. Are there shops close by that I can go and get food from/ get dinner at?

I'd love to be in the thick of the fun, but I'm way more of an apartment, 500 thread-count sorta dude....

henry if you decide you want to camp right in it you can chuck your tent on my site

waterfront,3 from the ramp, right next to basecamp

tea and coffee makins at camp, town and food are 5mins drive

Hey Jeff, I'll take the spare spot if it's still available (??)

i have booked a waterfront cabin for henry and i at the terrace and they said they still have plenty of cabins left, close to the pub and restraunts for food and a short run to ferry reserve to get amongst it. also they are right next to a marina for pulling the boat in & out and a beach area for fishing and would also be the closest for surf beach fishing.

Guys ill make an official post about this later. But remember there is limited time left to take advantage of the early bird special. (Ill be annoucing this later today hopefully with the completed prize list).

Cheers.

Angus

Angus

ellicat wrote:

jeff f wrote:
Do$tylz wrote:
hmmm... now I'm stuck.... should I go camping... or hire out a room somewhere else...

I have nothing for camping (maybe a tent but its an el-cheapo)... and a sleeping bag. Are there shops close by that I can go and get food from/ get dinner at?

I'd love to be in the thick of the fun, but I'm way more of an apartment, 500 thread-count sorta dude....

henry if you decide you want to camp right in it you can chuck your tent on my site

waterfront,3 from the ramp, right next to basecamp

tea and coffee makins at camp, town and food are 5mins drive

Hey Jeff, I'll take the spare spot if it's still available (??)

all yours brian

sorry henry 1st in first served

hooked_on_trout wrote:

when is it on?

I have been to Bruns a few times, nice wall there and river.

Jew , large Jew can be had around the wall about this time of year.

cheers

Mate the dates are the 30th July to the 1st August.

But yeah check out the full details by clicking the "Competitions" tab at the top of the site and selecting "State Of Origin 2010".

Should be an awesome weekend.

Angus

Archived