stolen fishing gear and spearfishing gear

ozlad

Hey all, managed to get all my fishing gear, spearfishing gear, golf clubs and fish finder GPS stolen. If anyone comes across a few of the following for dirt cheap it is possibly stolen and not lagit.

1. 2x caranx 1.2m rob allen spear guns

2. Hummingbrid 700 series colour sounder

3. 3x soft plastic carry cases 1 - filled with bream soft plastics 2- filled with snapper and flathead plastics and 3 - filled with barra plastics all filled with jig heads.

4. also lost my 2 fishing boxes with all my hard body lures and numerous spools of leaders.

5. Rod carry case and 1x shimanno rod holders

i know i might be grasping as straws but i'm desperate i've lost everything accept a few of my rods which i'm thankful. They left my carrado and stradic i'm not sure why.

cheers,

I don't care what any one says but if you catch some one stealing from you after you work like a dog all your life you should be aloud to do what you see fit before calling the cops.Stealing is one of my biggest pet hates IF you haven't court on yet.

Sorry for hijacking the post but my mate just had his 30 yamaha stolen two days after christmas it was three months old and he is piss so we feel your pain and you will get a call before the cops for you to do what you like.Not only did he loose his motor but tackle trays,cast nets,landing nets gafs,reels and lots more

cheers dassa

dassa wrote:

I don't care what any one says but if you catch some one stealing from you after you work like a dog all your life you should be aloud to do what you see fit before calling the cops.Stealing is one of my biggest pet hates IF you haven't court on yet.

Sorry for hijacking the post but my mate just had his 30 yamaha stolen two days after christmas it was three months old and he is piss so we feel your pain and you will get a call before the cops for you to do what you like.Not only did he loose his motor but tackle trays,cast nets,landing nets gafs,reels and lots more

cheers dassa

True that Dassa!! In some countries, they are so against theft that they allow you to beat the crap out of thieves before calling the cops. :cheer: Even then, the cops would beat the crap out of the thieves too. i know it sounds radical but it's true especially in communist countries. They promote this beating of thieves to minimise crime, and guess what..... IT WORKS! ;) . Too bad law applies to the beating of thieves here..... especially when the nick off with one of man's best friends... besides his dog, His fishing gear! :angry:

sorry to hear the bad news mate but there is a little thing called insurance!!!

if all my gear got stolen i would be sad for the first min or so till i realise im getting all new gear! woo hoo

but i guess that doesnt help now does it!

it looks like the lesson learnt here is dont leave gear in your boat unless FULLY insured!!!

i will keep an ear out for the gear mate but but i think you have high hopes if ya want it back!

Ian

Archived