AFO Footy Tipping comp 2010 ?

webbfunk

I was at a loss at what other I was going to hate this year, what with Bennett going to St George, that meant my most hated coach was coaching my most hated team, so I only had the one team to hate.

Then someone sent a big Willy north, so now I have another team to hate.

Yeah, I'll set it up webbfunk. I love the rivalry too - adds an extra dimension to each week; especially towards the end of the season. Keeps you on your toes when it's close :laugh:

If you're keen to run it I'm happy to take a backseat though, and quietly sit back & watch the Tiges muscle up for another title :woohoo: :laugh:

Having said that you have to promise not to let yanjarra into the comp :P :evil: :P (jks)

Best you run in Ellicat. I've been known to be awal for a week or so without internet access ( that's the only way you beat me last year :P )

I think free to join, but major bragging rights allowed at the end of the year.

Tigers are top 6 for sure this year, picking up Lote will make it very interesting.

Possibly Yanjarra can start with a handicap of -4

Best you run in Ellicat. I've been known to be awal for a week or so without internet access ( that's the only way you beat me last year :P )

I think free to join, but major bragging rights allowed at the end of the year.

Tigers are top 6 for sure this year, picking up Lote will make it very interesting.

Possibly Yanjarra can start with a handicap of -4

Comp created on

www.oztips.com

Comp Name: AFO 2010 NRL Tipsters

Comp Number: 198110

Comp Password: fishing

Points system =

Draw tipped 5

Draw not tipped 1

Win tipped 2

SOO winner tipped 1

Bonus for all correct 2

No points for anything else.

Tips to be in by 5 minutes before kick off....so you can react to late withdrawals etc.

Happy tipping. :)

Unless someone else comes to the party I reckon AFO sponsor Four Fish could rustle up some prizes for this if we're still around here at the end of the season, and at the moment things are looking cool from our side of things.

Just need you guys to keep putting some plugs / requests in for our products at your local tackle stores.

I reckon a prize pool based on the number of people in the comp would be fair. Let's say, if it gets over 25 people then we'll find something for first to third places. If it stays under 10 then there'll be a single prize for the winner.

Sound fair?

Love to join in but I can't say the sport really does it for me. Prefer the finesse of the AFL myself (be kind or no prizes! :P :laugh: )

Sounds like a great offer, thanks Ben.

You'll have to join in the comp to keep an eye on things and help make up the numbers :laugh:

Like all sports you need to know the game well to appreciate it more. I've never played or watched the Aussie Rules and don't know the finer points so it never grabs my attention for longer than 10 minutes before I get bored. When I was in high school there was only one kid that played it....and he was a ginger :dry: :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived