north stradbroke island 19th to 21st march

tugger

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not sure on this you cannot pump yabbies at amity,the green zone finnishes at the entrance to the basin over there.so as long as you dont cross this to get yabbies u should be fine.the entrance to the basin is about 400mtrs from the end off the caravan park and is around 1mtr deep at low tide this is the entrance to the basin,although it gets hammered by the campers there are still some there,

cheers rosco

straddiebrad wrote:

Davo_Dinkum wrote:
will u need more than 1 ?

i got 2 x 20 liter ones .

the plastic type ,i don't like the steel ones they rust .

most likly need two,and there is a spot i will show u too dave since mopar cant make it

hey ?

think i got 1 kg or 1 kg 1/2 of the ifp pillies .

noname wrote:

what about the sea food shop directly across from wynum marine, down the lane way, good food too. and suss out what and where and plan the goings on there?????

rob

yer sounds good to me say meet there at midday,trav,rob,mark,me,anyone else wana meet there for a catch up before the trip.

it was the only 1 on the shelf would be worth giving them a ring at tackle warehouse brad

straddiebrad wrote:

tugger wrote:
yeah they r the lures i got rob from williamson with the gar bodies they look the goods
did they have many left mark, and for all who want to catch up we will be heading out for lunch next saturday do down manly some where to sort some things out fro the trip.brad

Archived