Wobbegong attack

raven

PMSL I saw this story unfold from the beginning and always thought there was something strange. Firstly the bite seemmed to be puncture marks typical of a shark with needle teeth rather than a chunk cut out typical of a shark with cutting teeth. Second he said something about hanging on to a rock which immediately put me onto a wobbygong.

Guess you can't blame him too much. Would still be scary to be bitten, even if it was just a little wobby LOL

It used to always be "it was a grey nurse attack!" because most sharks are kind of grey looking :woohoo: so it had to be one of them. But now we are assured they are the puppies of the sea by the greenies they don't get blamed any more. Great whites are killers they eat whales so people are like horse doovers to them :blink: bull shark? what's that? :P

3 ways to get bit by a wobby.

1 - corner one of these 'harmless' bottom dwellers while diving

2 - try and get you hook back by sticking your hand down its gob because they don't have teeth ;)

3 - almost stand on it and the dopey bugger wil think your foot is something it can eat

Even funnier (for the sick and twisted anyways) than a wobby attack is when people annoy a kangaroo. Seen 2 people that had the crap kicked out of them by pet roos that were lucky to be alive.

yeah a meter n 1/2 wobby would scare the **** out of u i guess.

when it bumps u and has a taste from behind ,but once u saw what it was ,be all good .

guess the puncture wounds would hurt a little ,more annoying like when u put a roof screw or nail into part of your body.

i don't think small shark are dangerous,we used to play with them as kids.

at the big sand hills over Morton island at low tide ,great fun for a bored kid ,chase meter sharks about .

i don't mean it wouldn't hurt .

just more the type of hurt /shock ,where u scream like a girl .

then have a look and go that's not that bad.

Archived