Ningi this weekend

tacklebox

tomca wrote:

Hmmm....maybe. We will have to see tomorrow, Nickers will check my posts at work and let me know in this thread tomorrow. :ohmy:

Can I please go out and play?? :kiss: :kiss:

I have to read you posts dear.... it's the only way I find out what our weekends are going to be like!! Unfortunately you will have to miss this one on Sunday..... i'll remind you for the 100th time that we have Catherines 40th on Sunday!! :kiss: :kiss:

Nickers wrote:

tomca wrote:
Hmmm....maybe. We will have to see tomorrow, Nickers will check my posts at work and let me know in this thread tomorrow. :ohmy:

I have to read you posts dear.... it's the only way I find out what our weekends are going to be like!! Unfortunately you will have to miss this one on Sunday..... i'll remind you for the 100th time that we have Catherines 40th on Sunday!! :kiss: :kiss:

can tom come out and play on saturday?

tacklebox wrote:

Nickers wrote:
tomca wrote:

can tom come out and play on saturday?

Can Tom, Pants (aka Nickers) and Catherine come out to play Saturday?

Oh and Feral, if I can make the trip you certainly can - have you noticed how F+U (Fat and Unfit) I am?

So tBox just told me about the cracked ribs (OUCH!). Still we'd love you to join us when you get better.

Nickers wrote:

tomca wrote:

Just as well she doesn't know your "secret squirrel reserve log in" then isn't it!

Nickers wrote:

tomca wrote:

Whhhaaappppppppppppchhhh (wipping noise) hahaha jokes

Keechie wrote:

Nickers wrote:
tomca wrote:

Whhhaaappppppppppppchhhh (wipping noise) hahaha jokes

Keechie, Mum just called and she wants you to get off the computer and come down to dinner. Just kidding mate :laugh: :laugh:

:) just leave your hand gun at home then Tom.

the yak is on the roof, the lures are packed and the leaders are tied.

Don't really care if conditions are crap or we don't catch much, just looikng forward to getting out on the water and testing out the knee...trial run for the Scotty Yak comp next month.

C u there.

rocket

Archived