Amart Sale

haha feral, i know how u feel!!!

my mate works at amart and his boss told us about the sale like 3 weeks ago and ive been waiting to get my new set-up since. bought it today, got a raider rod bream finnese 1 piece and sahara 2500 reel. well worth the wait!!! the prices are awesome at amart during this sale. i dropped in this morning to grab my set-up (been on hold :P ) and it was soooo busy. mate said he sold $7000 worth of fishing gear today!!!

still heaps left, so go take a look!

well im about to go hit the town, thought id drop by and check the forum, haha.

have a good night all.

-nelson-

I had a lot of trouble getting them for that price as well, I ended up getting them when they had 30% off lures, which made them about $4 each.

Apparently what it was was that some Amarts stick them in the discount bin which is where people were getting them for 3 for $10.

I dunno if thats how Brian got his latest lot though.

3 for $10 - I just told the cashier the price and she rang it up. Gave a discount on each lure. I've done it 3 times now. Started when they actualy had them on special about 6 months ago, then went back for more. A little dishonest - I suppose so - but they don't have to give em to me now do they!

Egg case - she will only eat eggs for our chickens so whenever we go on hol's she backs eggs! Now she can back em in a litle egg safety box.

Good to hear that a few of you have been grabbing some bargains. I work at AMART Allsports Virginia in the fishing and camping section, if you are in the area drop in and introduce yourselves. There are some really good prices this week, better than I can buy as staff in some instances. I bought home a Shimano Sahara 4000 tonight (another reel said the wife!), we normally sell for about $130-$150, and they are $80.00 ea...couldn't resist. Also have Raiders by Ian Miller for $99 and 50% off Backbones. Definitly worth a look if you are in the market, just remember, you can never have too much tackle, and what SHE doesn't know, won't hurt YOU!.

aa: Kokoda G Vibes are $6.99 each at the moment, as prev mentioned in this thread, they do go on sale at 3 for $10 at times. Don't know when this will next be, but I have just got a fairly large delivery of them so keep your eyes out on the adverts in the coming weeks.

Brian : I think you will be happy with the Raider, feels like a nice rod and I have had good reports back from a number of customers.

Any one live near the Virginia store? Always good to hear from AFO members.

Loz, I reckon I know the ones you mean and yes we do have them. They fold flat just like a miniature rect crab pot. Fairly small mesh, similar to the opera house pot mesh. From memory they are under $10.00 ea.

Feral, Just ask for Rod in the fishing dept ( yes I know, it is a handy and often used pun, and yes my name really is Rod!)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived