Caboolture River Boat Club Fisho This Weekend

hulk

Hi All,

The attached is a rundown of the fisho which our club is having over this weekend:

Our club is located on 11 acres at Burpengary so if you are travelling some distance to have a fish,you can fish the Saturday,stay over and camp on the Saturday night and either pack up or fish again in the morning.Better still we put on a feed on the Saturday night for five dollars a person.The club is family friendly with a set of swings,trampoline and sandpit in a shaded fenced enclosure so really ideal for someone like myself for taking their young children to.

If you wish to have a drink that's fine too as we all love a good time but please ensure that your fun drinking doesn't make someone elses night forgettable.

If anyone requires any more information please contact the number provided on the attched file or my own -Adam 0431 621 001

[file name=RIZZI_Cold_Storage_fisho_leaflet_10_03_10e1.pdf size=174490]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/RIZZI_Cold_Storage_fisho_leaflet_10_03_10e1.pdf[/file]

RIZZI_Cold_Storage_fisho_leaflet_10_03_10e1.pdf

Ray,

Our last fisho was good.We had a total of 18 people compete but as the tickets were per species and not quantity caught,only 4 people had tickets to win the money and 3 were lucky enough to get the money.Yours truly dropped a flattie next to the ramp as I didn't want to swing the fish onto the ramp and spike my kids so I cost myself a ticket in the draw.No kids this weekend though. :woohoo: We present them with their money tomorrow night so I'm sure they will have a good night.

Adam

Fisho was a great success.Fish were there in schools.The fish species caught were flathead,bream,whiting,flounder and pike.There were plenty of prawns in the water so they are running at the moment.All up only one fisherman came back empty handed(was only luring)whilst most came home with a good feed.Good to actually get out on the water once again as it has been far too long.

Archived