What I've bought...

Do$tylz

Hi all,

So... as the title says... what I've bought is what this is all about.

I love the excitement of buying stuff and just love to share my joy with the missus... but she's getting a little sick of it :P So... this can be like an AA meeting... please feel free to join in. Hopefully we can keep this running and we can all ogle and ooh and ahh at everyone's purchases :D

I'll start.

Hi my name is Henry... and I've just bought a Lox (liquid Oxygen) Yoshi 2 piece, 1-3kg rod. Received today at work :)26032010049_AFO.jpg

This is ontop of the Stella1000, spotters sunnies, box of hardbodies, pack of plastics and stradic 1000 in the last month. :lol:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P1010131.jpg

With the exception of the rod and Aldi braid, this is what I managed to bring home from the T&T Show - not in the photo was another long sleeve fishing shirt and a t-shirt. Not quit a shiny new ute but I have managed to amass $27,500 in house reno's in the last 2 weeks and I'm only half way..... that hurts lots :(

Do$tylz wrote:

Hi all,

So... as the title says... what I've bought is what this is all about.

I love the excitement of buying stuff and just love to share my joy with the missus... but she's getting a little sick of it :P So... this can be like an AA meeting... please feel free to join in. Hopefully we can keep this running and we can all ogle and ooh and ahh at everyone's purchases :D

I'll start.

Hi my name is Henry... and I've just bought a Lox (liquid Oxygen) Yoshi 2 piece, 1-3kg rod. Received today at work :)

This is ontop of the Stella1000, spotters sunnies, box of hardbodies, pack of plastics and stradic 1000 in the last month. :lol:

Make sure you don't leave the case in the car while you are out fishing like I did. It is now a bit of an L shape :blink: Have half fixed it, but will stick a bit of poly pipe inside so it doesn't happen again. :laugh:

Yeah, heat in the car softens the plastic and it bends if left leaning on a seat. Heated it up again and shoved some cardboard tube in it to straighten it again and it is still useable. Have been meaning to make up a poly pipe case for another rod so I will get some extra to reinforce this case.

mongrel jack wrote:

P1010131.jpg

With the exception of the rod and Aldi braid, this is what I managed to bring home from the T&T Show - not in the photo was another long sleeve fishing shirt and a t-shirt. Not quit a shiny new ute but I have managed to amass $27,500 in house reno's in the last 2 weeks and I'm only half way..... that hurts lots :(

that kokoda g-vibe in that colour is deadly on big bream/big whiting.

the manager of my local BCF recently called me to see if i was ok, as i hadnt been in in a few days :blush:

managed to stem my tackle spending habits, and have re-directed them to establishing a fresh water and salt water aquariums :blink:

well have spent nothing as i had to find 2 G for the termite man.

bar beer and scotch ,have to buy that its like food .

but as soon as i sell the black beast ,i reckon i will up grade my boat on a bigger 1 .

maybe a cheap car to tow it too,depending what i spend on the boat .

mrs thinks the 4 for the car are going to renovate the house .

hahaha ,i think not .

My latest was a Lowrance HDS 7 combo, with an Eastern Australia Navionics Platinum Plus Card. Managed to get the HDS from Las Vegas for $850 aussie, so thinking about (Read: will get as soon as work out the standard sounder) the structure scan box to go with it. Bit out of place on a 4m tinny, but so is said 4m tinny at the continental shelf :laugh:

Scope wrote:

dan25 wrote:
Just went out and got a new Combo. 2500 Sienna and 3-5kg Shimano Sahara with 6lb Fireline. Hopefully try it out tomorow :)

CopyofIMG_7243.jpg

Nice one dan, love the sienna, they're a top reel for the price. Hope it has good mojo for you

used it today, really nice feel and definetely gave it a workout catching atleast 50 catfish ranging from 30cm-50cm in size :laugh:

Archived