What I've bought...

Do$tylz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well thinking about it i have to buy something for fishing or fishing related to feed my addiction about every 2 weeks .

so 2 weeks ago i bought a 5 $ sure catch soft plastics fishing rod from cash converters.

so today mrs dragged me into Wayne's world ,so i went to look at the fishing stuff .

2 pack's of cheap vibes

DSC01087.jpg

13$ for 3 ,not bad i reckon.

DSC01088.jpg

have caught fish on the other cheap lures i have got from there ,so worth a try.

DSC01089.jpg

and a fishing scissors with a cover ,should be good stop stabbing my pockets.

the last thing i got very very important .

a soft esky bag with a radio in it .

DSC01091.jpg

will have cold ones and be able to listen to the footy if i want .:)

Hi Henry,

Nice Lox rods you got there... do post some pics of the 'bend' of the rod while you're fighting fish... :)

Davo, the last pic looks cool and practical, wish I had one of them...

I just got a Revo toro winch 61... nice strong drag... (sorry, gus, I decided to get this...). Got some good sized Diamond Trevs, groupa and cobia with it

Cheers,

Jonathan

04042010463.jpg

I picked up my laybuy after lunch today. New Hobie Outback :woohoo: .........

newyak.jpg

newyak2.jpg

Lol the dog giving her approval.

Obviously it had to get wet on the way home so dropped in at hope island boat ramp. The tide was racing out and the wind blowing in the same direction made it extremely hard to get a good cast in, so I hid behind some moored boats and retaining walls (loaded with oysters) didn't manage any hook ups but got belted numerous times by bream on the surface.

If your after a hobie or any yak hit up the guys at Adventure Outlet down the coast, easy going and good prices.

Keen-as-fisho wrote:

I picked up my laybuy after lunch today. New Hobie Outback :woohoo: .........

newyak.jpg

newyak2.jpg

Lol the dog giving her approval.

Obviously it had to get wet on the way home so dropped in at hope island boat ramp. The tide was racing out and the wind blowing in the same direction made it extremely hard to get a good cast in, so I hid behind some moored boats and retaining walls (loaded with oysters) didn't manage any hook ups but got belted numerous times by bream on the surface.

If your after a hobie or any yak hit up the guys at Adventure Outlet down the coast, easy going and good prices.

Nice.Many hours of fun there.

I read your first line as Picked up my lady boy after lunch today. I thought WTF.

yep u guessed it i was at the 2$ shops again .

choice at redbank plaza 50 % of all stock .

got some fishing flys ,pack of 6 $1.50

pack of clips $1.25

90 tiny little hooks 10 sizes $1.50

8/0 suicide hooks ,10 pack 50 cents .

7/0 suicide hooks ,10 pack 50 cents .

DSC01109.jpg

all up $7.75 a cheap fix .

mrs reckons i addicted to buying fishing stuff .

my answer was well at least i didn't go buy the new rod and reel i saw ,was cheap 80$instead of 150$.

Keen-as-fisho wrote:

Sharp new yak mongrel. Looks like it needs to get wet B) Jacobs Well canals tomorrow at 515am if your keen.

Thanks mate. You wouldn't believe how keen I am to get it wet. After reading the reports from yourself, Kreel etc. posted up week after week I get pretty envious. However it won't be this weekend it gets wet :( - after 2 months solid of reno's my house is starting to look like a house again and I need to get a fair bit sorted before I head off to Hastings Point for a week next weekend :woohoo: . Thanks for the offer though and I look forward to hitting up those canals with you guys in a couple of weeks.

Cheers.

PS. Is there a big W report from you guys for yesterday?

mongrel jack wrote:

Keen-as-fisho wrote:
Sharp new yak mongrel. Looks like it needs to get wet B) Jacobs Well canals tomorrow at 515am if your keen.

Thanks mate. You wouldn't believe how keen I am to get it wet. After reading the reports from yourself, Kreel etc. posted up week after week I get pretty envious. However it won't be this weekend it gets wet :( - after 2 months solid of reno's my house is starting to look like a house again and I need to get a fair bit sorted before I head off to Hastings Point for a week next weekend :woohoo: . Thanks for the offer though and I look forward to hitting up those canals with you guys in a couple of weeks.

Cheers.

PS. Is there a big W report from you guys for yesterday?

Not alot happened mate. I got two forkies, the only good part about that was they took surface lures and Tbox got four forkies apart from that there was bugger all, good day out but and a good lunch.

Archived