What I've bought...

Do$tylz

Do$tylz wrote:

Hi my name is Henry... and I've just bought a Lox (liquid Oxygen) Yoshi 2 piece, 1-3kg rod. Received today at work :)

After shortening my LOX on the weekend I will get to test out there replacement warranty system. :angry: Will let you know how it goes....

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do$tylz wrote:

Hi my name is Henry... and I've just bought a Lox (liquid Oxygen) Yoshi 2 piece, 1-3kg rod. Received today at work :)

After shortening my LOX on the weekend I will get to test out there replacement warranty system. :angry: Will let you know how it goes....

^^ how'd you go Terry?? I've heard good things about their warranty on other forums..

and again...

Hi, I'm Henry... and I've just bought a TD Tierra and TD Advantage rod. This was to replace the 1 t-curve I'd lost :) but the TD Tierra will go to my brother... I'll take the Advantage.

Rang them about 4pm, organised payment and gave them my address and the replacement top section arrived 2 days later. Didn't have to send them the broken bit like others have had too. No complaints from me, will even consider another of their rods if I can find them.

the in-laws visited from the states a few weeks ago and bought me a okuma solterra 15L for US$100 on sale from basspro shop. big fishing/camping/hunting/outdoor chain store over there. RRP there is US$120, here $299. They'll do international shipping fofr $20 or $30 but didn't bother with the inlaws able to bring it for me.

I bought a Stradic C14 off American Legacy Fishing Co. last Monday and am still waiting for it, the consignment tracker says that it was picked up on the 26th and it has been in Inidiana ever since. I bought a Daiwa reel from Japan about 2 years ago and I had it in my hands after waiting the weekend.

I think the Americans need to lift their game.

Thanks Dan, I'm in no real huge rush for the reel - I'm always blown away at the efficiency of dealing with some countrys as opposed to the US. The States tends to be much more expensive for their shipping costs as well - I don't think the extra cost goes to improve the service.

well the one who looks like they have swallowed a whole water melon has a antenatal appointment .

so i went to bcf to have a look about and aldi and a mart .

i wanted a map of Morton bay ,i end up buying the beacon to beacon directory .

covers a lot more area but less detail and got some new filleting knives ,as mine are stuffed from cutting anything and everything.

• 2 weeks later...

Do$tylz wrote:

and ... my replacement to my drowned Olympus MU...Lumix DMC-FT2....Love the orange. DSC__907_AFO.jpg

How is yours diffrent to the FT1??? ive got the FT1 in green i didnt think they could improve on it lol, also how kick asss is the HD Vids :P

Honestly.. I don't know. Ive never played or seen the shots form an FT1... but the pics are awesome and the HD is frikking sweet. Will load a vid soon.

But its 10m water proof, -10deg proof and 2m drop...and 14mp sensor... so they just upped it a little.

• 2 weeks later...

Take care with the FT1 in particular, pretty much don't use it underwater, it leaks far too easily. Take care to make sure nothing is blocking the seels before/if it gets submerged. (learnt the hard way, though camera still works fine)

Perfectly rain proof and a tough camera all round, the HD video is the best part of that camera, i rarely take photos anymore!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Daiwa 712 ULFS Luvias 1-3Kg Spin Stick

Daiwa Caldia 2506

Sunline RockFish 4 Pnd Braid

Sunline V-Hard 4 Pnd Fluro Leader

Shimano Baitrunner 400 Sized for the missus, spooled with 4Kg Lo-Stretch

Various Plastics (Gulp) and TT jigheads

Sunline 'Sponsor'Fishing/outdoor shirt

Thank you Tackle Warehouse B) :laugh:

Mr FeLiX wrote:

Daiwa 712 ULFS Luvias 1-3Kg Spin Stick