Shimano Raider Barra Baitcast $50

Mr FeLiX

For sale:

One shimano Raider Mexican Fire II Barra Baitcast rod. Rod is in perfect condition, having only been used once to throw some plastics. Has cork grips, fuji reel seat. Rated for use with 6-10 kg lines. I brought the rod 3 months ago for use as a heavy plastics rod but have decided to stay with the ultra light gear.

$50 and you can have it, they still retail for roughly $130.

Will deliver to most southside and some northside locations for a small cost to cover fuel.

PM me for any information or to make an offer

AngryBundyBear wrote:

wish i had known sooner as i just brought one about 3 days ago for $119 very nice rod for heavier lures etc.. not good for anything under 10g but could be my reel to though..

Yeah matey the shimano raider range is Awesome! Very nice color.. i was given the bream series one, last week for a present and its tougher and more flexible than it looks! Took it out to Mud Island and Pulled up a giant Sting ray (wing span about 1m), was heavy as but the rod worked such a treat. Have to say, the best rod i have ever used.

Extremely light, flexible yet has the right stiffness balance, and extremely strong. Hope I get to buy this one! :)

Archived