19 foot glass boat for sale

noname

$ 12800 gets you a mates 19 foot haines which he doesn't use anymore, it's an oldie but still in good nick, needs a few minor things done, and i mean minor, there is no reason why you couldn't just add fuel and go out past tempest or the barwon banks tomorrow in it like we used to, it does it quite easily, it has a year 2000 or 2002 175 johnno out the back with 228 hours and 200 hour service has been done, hydraulic steering, cutting board with bait tank underneath, 200 ltr underfloor alloy tank, both radio's, all the usual guages, no sounder or gps as they were big dollar items, and he wants to keep them for a tinny, bit over kill but his decision, not mine. trailer is good, no problems i can see with it apart from replacing a sort of perished front roller at the tow point, otherwise pretty good, tyres are good, brakes are good, this guy looks after this gear. and i can't see the person who buys it havin a problem.

i know he paid $13'500 when he bought it.

put a new motor on it with steering that was $14'000

had the fuel tank made bigger and the cutting board made up, $800

and fixed up the trailer somewhat. it wasn't bad, just replaced rollers and things like that, but that was years ago and still good today.

overall i think it's a fair price for wot it is, and be hard pressed to find something similar, it's been a good honest boat, thats for sure and we have had it out in some absolute crap seas in it's day i tell ya.so i know it will handle the rough garbage and you'll stay dry as, cos it has a wheelhouse. got pic's on my phone but to stupid to get em up. durrrrr. would make for the first time offshore boat for some 1. it's ideal for that. has all the gear, stainless rocket launchers n crap too. he just wants it gone.

rob

Archived