Wetting a line Sunday 18th Aril

Mr FeLiX

Morning all,

Heading out to work some vibes through the canals and smaller creeks of manly/wynnum etc. I fished the mouth of one canal 12 days ago with a shrimp imitation ecogear only to be plagued by ultra small trevally.

I'll be looking for a cod or big breambo to put a bend in the new T-Curve Tournament travel 2-5kg, wanna see how the rod handles. Still not exactley sure on location though.

Also, thanks Taib, you buying my raider helped finance this T-Curve. Good to meet ya. :silly:

:fishing: Mr FeLiX wrote:

Morning all,

Heading out to work some vibes through the canals and smaller creeks of manly/wynnum etc. I fished the mouth of one canal 12 days ago with a shrimp imitation ecogear only to be plagued by ultra small trevally.

I'll be looking for a cod or big breambo to put a bend in the new T-Curve Tournament travel 2-5kg, wanna see how the rod handles. Still not exactley sure on location though.

Also, thanks Taib, you buying my raider helped finance this T-Curve. Good to meet ya. :silly:

No worries Felix ;) We helped eachother out! You got the finance, i got my new toy :laugh: Lovin it matey. Caught my first 32cm bream yesterday on it. handled like a dream. Absolute pleasure meeting you too mate. Tight lines :fishing:

Cheers,

Ty

Archived