Brisbane river blue lipper

Funfisher

Took my boat for a run in the river with nadders and we got onto a mixed bag of 3 lil snaps another three taylor and a few bream and a few flattys.. the stand out fish the night was a stonka 40cm bream nadders got it was that big it was called for a jew on its first run lol. Apart from that i pulled the hooks on a big snapper mid fight but you win some u lose some . As always all fish were caught on Nadders Lure's the "Deapthroater 60mm"

cheers Funfisher

nadzam18.jpg

nadzam19.jpg

nadzam20.jpg

nadzam21.jpg

nadzam22.jpg

nadzam23.jpg

smitty wrote:

You guys should be paying rates for living on the river, good fish once again.

hahaha i wish mate, i have been lucky enough to get out their once a week for the past few weeks but normaly it is a session a month if that . :( But hopefully i can get some out more now i have the boat back up and running and nadders lures to keep.."field testing" ;)

nadders wrote:

Funfisher wrote:
Thanks guys it was a fun lil session and was great to get my boat out with the new decking and carpet that took me way to long to finish.

dont you mean...took you way too long to start, and 1 day to finish :cheer: :cheer: :laugh:

yeh that is probly closer to the point.. one days work to remove and cut out floor "let it sit for 6 months" then two days to seal and carpet and refit :laugh:

Archived