I can only try

Deancantfish

Hi guys, I have just moved back to Brissy and am at a loss as to how to get my boat from Sydney to here. I had an idea if anyone is heading down that way with a decent tow vehicle would pay their fuel both ways...No real time limit.

Its a coxcraft rumrunner with a 150 on it....my 4runner tows it, but I wouldnt like to tow it that far with an old tech 4 cyl diesel, and besides, I seem to be working 6 days a week. I have tried the professional companies but it would be cheaper to sell the boat and buy one here.

Anyway, if anyone is heading down that way give me a yell and I'll shout the juice in the least.

Cheers

Dean

Death Ray wrote:

I have an uunemployed friend who delivers parcels from Canberra to Nimbin in his large Pantec two times a week if that helps. Sometimes he also tows a large car trailer carrying agriculture materials as well. How big is your vehicle?

Dodgy :laugh:

Travis wrote:

Death Ray wrote:
I have an uunemployed friend who delivers parcels from Canberra to Nimbin in his large Pantec two times a week if that helps. Sometimes he also tows a large car trailer carrying agriculture materials as well. How big is your vehicle?

Dodgy :laugh:

:lol:

uglyfish wrote:

Wonder what the parcel could be going into Nimbin...=)

if some are still there from the 60`s/70`s it would not be soap,deodorant or flea powder :blink::) :laugh:

it was never about what went into Nimbin but what came out of Nimbin and a lot of that was communicable :ohmy:

Archived