Reptile Collection (NOT 56k friendly)

Kenshin

crazywalrus wrote:

growing up I used to fish for the archers (rifle fish up north) in Tinaroo dam. They are awesome fish to catch and fight well for their size. Sometimes on a fly rod as well. An awesome aquarium fish as well. Nice tank there. Cheers Ted

it would give me great joy to tackle with some of these on the light bream gear

Kenshin,

Some great herps you have there. I am not a breeder but have kept this beardy for the last 5 years.

Her at 10 weeks old

VitoSept06014.jpg

Her last year.

VitoDec06007.jpg

They are a great pet and very easy for beginners... so easy to keep once you have the set up.

Thanks for your awesome photos.

Rob

rob that beardie has turned a nice yellow, the mrs is breaking my balls to get her a group of coloured beardies looking at reds and yellow's

super easy to care for

im really likeing the imbricata (rare), good quality jungles (they just look sweet) and coastal colour morphs like the tigers, hypos, caramels and jags

Not sure on the type of gecko but one of my mate's first reps, at this stage I think he only had a stimson, a bearded dragon and two of these guys.

My first and only carpet python named Monty ( :laugh: ) still lives somewhere at my parents place after he escaped during a routine walk.

2494819966_a959e98af3.jpg

2494818266_5726c6395e.jpg

i would have thought all you guys that get out to the pine and big W would have had some reptile pics!

heres some more

this is an eastern bluey with a rare genetic morph (completly lacks black melanine) a good mate of mine owns he is breeding her this year should be good

100_1419.jpg

not the best pic but an 8ft wild coastal i relocated

burpmorelia2.jpg

a very common colubrid called a keelback

keelback.jpg

these are bucketloads common in brisbane

scorp.jpg

found one of these to

Spider.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived